Make yourself well-equipped for coronavirus! Buy the high-quality portable Oxygen Concentrator online in Dhaka Bangladesh & Know How to Use Oxygen Generator Machine at Home? Just follow the articel.
Portable Oxygen Concentrator Machine for Home Use in Dhaka BD
We suggest buying the product for those who do not want to take the trouble of refilling every time, have electricity connection, and are affluent.
It is much more affordable than an oxygen cylinder. Although it is a bit expensive to buy at the beginning, it is much more affordable than the oxygen cylinder as you don’t need to take the trouble of refilling.
Electric Oxygen Generator Machine Price in BD (44,800 Taka) | Chinese Oxygen Concentrator in Bangladesh
The current price of oxygen Concentrator is 44,800BDT.
If you want to order an oxygen Concentrator, then click here.
If you want to know more information about the oxygen Concentrator or order it via phone, then fill up the below form. Our executives will inform you of the details via phone within a short time and you can order through the phone.
Thank you so much for being with us for so long. The team “Timely Product Ltd” is dedicated to your service.
How does Oxygen Concentrator work?
Normally, doctors don’t recommend oxygen concentrators easily. If any individual has major breathing-related disorders, then doctors must prescribe oxygen concentrators to their patients. But most of us are unknown about how to use an oxygen concentrator at home. Though the oxygen concentrator price in Bangladesh is not affordable for all, inhaling patients need to purchase this medical device for their survival yet.
How to use oxygen concentrator or Generator Machine at Home?
Here are some step that may help you to acquainted with oxygen concentrator using-
- Turn on your oxygen concentrator machine at least 20 minutes before starting inhaling. Oxygen concentrator needs time to cycle pure air.
- Turn on your machine alarm. Set the alarm because it can make you alert when your machine is starting and also can alert you when the power flow is interrupted.
- Control your liter control knob and locate it. The knob should be one, and numbers are drawn over it. Change your numbers manually and use according to your need and doctor’s prescription. It is significant to obey doctor’s prescription because of how much oxygen flow you need you do not know. Therefore, maintain the doctor’s determined numbers into the knob.
- Make sure your oxygen tube is free from bending and kinks. Unexpected bends and kinks will obstruct oxygen flowing. The long tube has the probability to bend easily, so be careful about tube bending and smooth out the kinks.
- Adjust nasal cannula for a high level of oxygen downward the nostril position. Putting the nasal cannula, sliding the tube up and down after drawing it behind the ears. Put the cannula into the water in case of creating a bubble to examine the flow rate of oxygen.
- Take breath normally through the mask or nasal cannula. Use mask or nasal cannula until doctors appointed time.
The best oxygen concentrator for home use is owgels and olive brand.
Things to keep in mind while using an Oxygen concentrator:
- You should have the knowledge about the level and on and off system of the oxygen concentrator machine. Make sure your concentrator machine is turned off before starting your machine because unnecessary use of the concentrator machine can damage to the oxygen concentrator machine.
- Determine the time that exactly how much time the concentrator machine needs time for cycling. Read your oxygen concentrator machine instruction properly and start your machine according to instruction.
- If you are not smart enough to set up your oxygen concentrator machine, then consult your doctor. Do not set up your oxygen level own if you don’t get proper oxygen flow.
- When you are not getting enough oxygen, then use the oxygen mask for adequate oxygen flow. Adjust your mask correctly that you feel comfortable and get proper oxygen flow.
- If you are using a portable oxygen concentrator machine, keep an extra battery wherever you go.
- Inform the local oxygen concentrator machine company that you are using a machine, and you need to fill up when it is finished
- Also, inform local fire safety service in case of accident gutted over in your home.
- Store an oxygen cylinder in your home because sometimes technical errors can happen to the concentrator machine. And keep connected with an oxygen concentrator home delivery service.