- Regular Kit: (#1003-201)
1 syringe of 16 g (6.5 g Base + 9.5 g Catalyst), 1 Mixing Pad and 1 Spatula
- Intro Kit: (#1003-202)
1 syringe of 4 g, 1 Mixing Pad, and 1 Spatula
- Spatula: (#2001-6113)
- Mixing Pad: (#2001-6114
Epoxy Resin-Based Canal Sealer
Dia-ProSeal Root Canal Sealer is a two-component epoxy resin-based system.
- Excellent sealing capability with low shrinkage
- High adhesion to gutta-percha and dentin
- Excellent flow characteristics allow the material to reach and seal lateral channels
- Dia-ProSeal has excellent antimicrobial activity with calcium hydroxide
- Fast and easy preparation without wasting material: 1:1 ratio
- Low solubility: resistant to long-term material breakdown with a long-term dime.
- Press the syringe and squeeze out the same volume units of base (yellow) and catalyst (white) material in a ratio of 1:1 on the mixing pad.
- Mix well with the spatula for 10-20 seconds until fully mixed and turned into an ivory color
- Coat the gutta-percha point with the mixed material
- Insert the gutta-percha into the channel.
- Take an X-ray for seal inspection.