Abdominal support is a compression belt to support the abdomen and compress the muscles. It’s used as a post-operative aid, by mothers after delivery and for waistline reduction. The porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient, it supports your surgical incision and relieves pain improving immobilization. The support provides compression and speeds up the healing process often after surgery or after an injury, compression offers support to the area that is healing. The compression also tones up abdominal muscles and provides support to both the upper and lower abdomen.
Reference No AB-0200
|Measure circumference around the waist immediately below the navel|
- Pleasant aesthetics
- Sleek construction
- Single panel of elastic
- Light weight and thin construction.
- Porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient.
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and sizing flexibility.
- Optimal compression, tones up abdominal muscles following surgery or pregnancy.
- Nylon reeves prevent rolling over of the belt.